Feeling positive and happy is so much better than feeling depressed and unable to relax, especially in your own home!
Unbalanced energy naturally builds up in your home just from your daily life experiences, thoughts and feelings. It can also enter your home from outside, depending on what surrounds your home.
These are some of the indicators of unbalanced or negative energy build up in your home:
- Feeling uncomfortable when you enter a room
- Avoid being in certain rooms or spaces
- Being unable to relax in your home
- Feeling agitated in your home space
- Having a sense of things not being right, even though your home may be clean and tidy
- Experiencing dreams of ghosts, spirits and other beings visiting you
- Experiencing unusual things in your home e.g. lights flickering or turning on/off
- You or others feeling depressed when in your home
- A build up of electromagnetic radiation from continuously using a lot of electrical items in your home
- There is a feeling of heaviness in your home. Perhaps there have been arguments or hard discussions in your home.
Here are 10 ways to improve the energy in your home:
1. Burning And Smudging With Sage
There is a reason why this is number one, it works! Accomplished by burning dried sage or sage with a combination of herbs, in a focused intentional way.
Smudging will clear out negative energy and replenish positive, healing energy. You can do this for your entire home, office, an object or even a person.
2. Sprays Made From Essential Oils and Crystal Essences
High vibrational water sprays made with crystal essences and / or essential oils can be used in your home to clear it of negative energy. You can make your own by placing 15-30 drops of an essential oil in a small spray bottle and mixing it with spring water. We recommend using lemon, sweet orange oil, lavender, sage, peppermint or rose. Use this simple spray essence to clear the object or spray the essence into the air in your home or office.
3. Remove Clutter
Removing things that are tied to negative experiences, which are blocking energy flow or airflow. Rearranging furniture and items in your home.
4. Sweep / Vacuum and Clean Windows
Cleaning your home always shifts negative energy. Especially if you have been putting off cleaning a part of your home or something in your home. Start with this.
5. Natural Sea Salt
Salt is one of the easiest and effective ways to clear negativity. Salt crystals have a natural ability to wipe the programming of energy.
Sprinkle a handful of salt crystals all over the entire room and sprinkle some additional salt into each corner. Leave overnight if possible and then vacuum up the salt. Then discard the salt outside (not on plants though).
6. Fresh Air
When the weather is sunny, opening all of your windows for 30mins or more is a great way to uplift the energy of your home.
7. Positive Thinking and Communication
Meditating in your home and transmitting positive thoughts and feelings outwards through your home will assist to clear your home of negative energy.
A simple compound anyone can create in their backyard with fairly inexpensive, widely available materials, which balances ambient energy by turning the negative energy into positive energy, with many easily confirmed effects. Orgonite does this continuously, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without electricity.
9. Playing High Vibrational Music
Playing mantras and music that are positive and divine in your home is one of the most effective ways to keep your homes energy positive.
10. Burning / Diffusing Essential Oils
They not only disperse negative energy but they will refresh your home naturally, inviting good energy right in. Essential oils are also antibacterial and antiviral so they help to make your home healthier naturally. Lemon, sweet orange oil, lavender, sage, peppermint and rose are a few powerful and beautiful ones to try. See what feels right to you.